Tuesday 23 March 2010

I am a Student Of Life

Sat Shri Akal, or Hello to all.

You may be looking at the Blog and thinking Mr Sikh Student ???? He has stolen Mr SikhNet Title...What is he on about, what is he doing ?!?! .........Truely I have not....Read on and all shall become Crystal Clear.

Yes I have name myself Mr Sikh Student, the reason being is that I am 27 year old Sikh living in the UK. My Family are no the traditional to look at Sikhs but we have a deep appreciation and experience of Sikhi. This being down to that My Great Grand Mother (Pre-Nani) the Late Bibi Balwant Kaur. She was a very high spiritual person. She lived, breathe sikhi. she guided many people to understand what the sikh way of life really is.

As her Great grandson I feel ashamed of myself that I was not as invoving in here causes; however I had always a deep respeact for what is achieved in her life time. I now wish to contribute what little of the knowledge that I have learned in my short 27 years to other help other up and coming sikhs, well anyone really.

Well back to the Name: Mr Sikh Student.

The word Sikh means Student. So if some one says to me What is a SIKH?? My answer would be a student, I am always learning about myself, about life, people and the environment around me. A Sikh to me is a person that is not afraid of asking questions. If I do not ask questions, how am I suppose to learn?

How is that student a A* Student? , answer is simply he/she asked questions and endeavoured to fully understand and comprehend the answer.

And this what we (I) should do. This is not only in the spiritual realm, be the practical life realm also. This is to be applied also in School, Work, Play and the Family.

I am making a commitment to myself in front for the world; from today I shall on a fortnightly Basis upload a video on Youtube or my understanding and experiences of the 2 weeks regarding Sikhi. Please stay posted for the 1st Video going online in the next few days.

Sat Shri Akal & God Bless
Mr Sikh Student
(Sundip Singh Murwaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment