Wednesday 24 March 2010

Cool Head....is needed at times

Today while dropping Raj (my beautiful wife) at the train station I said something in anger, she got really upset (understandably) and I felt the worst in a long, long time.

This where I need to control myself. In anger things are said that have not been fully thought through. I, on all other situations I try to fully think of what I am saying as everything that we say has a consequence. Whether this being positive or negative.....it can have real impact.

I shall from now on try my hardest to control my temper....I shall take a step back and think of others and myself before I open my mouth in frustrated anger.

There is a video blog of myself...you may find it intresting, check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSikhStudent

Take Care + God Bless
Mr Sikh Student
(Sundip Murwaha)
Sat Shri Akal From MrSikhStudent

No comments:

Post a Comment