Wednesday 24 March 2010

Day 1

I got out of bed this morning at 6am determined to do some Simran. When I was in bed I was fighting with myself....the bed was so warm so comfortable....but I forced myself. I wanted to spend at least 15-20mins of the day to myself. I am please with myself that I have done it.

I have done about 15 mins of Waheguru Simran & 12 Recitations of Mool Mantra. I tried with really effort to concentrate fully on what I was saying to myself....and it felt good.

I have made a conscious decision at the moment just to stick to doing Waheguru & Mool Mantra Simran because I know and understand the meaning of these words. If I try to jump straight it to doing Paath and not understanding the words...what’s the point...I will end up doing it as a ritual....a half hearted routine. This is not what I want; I would like to feel the real essence of Sikhi as I practice.

I have to get on with my day now. I will report back soon.

Take care & God Bless

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSikhStudent

No comments:

Post a Comment